Want to try blogging with your students? Here are some great tips and links for getting started blogging with kids from the blog, Blogging Through the Fourth Dimension: http://www.pernilleripp.com/p/student-blogging-resources.html Thanks to Cassie for sharing!
I love that I get asked a lot about student blogging because it is something I am passionate about. I often find myself sharing various posts, letters, and lessons that I have created, which means I have to find them first. So to make my life easier, and perhaps even yours, here are my best resources on the why, the how, and the do on student blogging.
- I use KidBlog and not because I am paid by them but because it is just that easy and good.
- Why should you blog with your students:
- Why Students Should Blog – My Top 10
- What students can use a blog for, even after they leave
- Considering whether you want to blog, here is a post discussing how it is not just for fun
- Ask the Children – My RSCON3 presentation on how blogging changed our classroom and our world.
- Ideas for integrating blogging into your curriculum
- Safety first:
- The How: